About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

One for Eunice

Have been waiting for a chance to play with the color black for a wedding cake and Eunice granted my wish! I was abit hesitant at first, afraid that the bride's family may not approve of the color black. (For those who don't know, black is not a good color especially not for a wedding because everything should be red!..something like that...)

Anyway, here it is, Black Silhouette~

To Eunice and hubby, wish you both life long happiness!





No comments:

Post a Comment