About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pink Christmas for Candy & Andy

I've been wishing and waiting for cake orders. But i didnt expect my wish to come true all at a time! December has been a challenging month for me and to top it off, the wedding is held on Christmas day. Busy busy busy~~ But, satisfying indeed..

This order came in a bit late so i didn't have much time to prepare the decorations for the cake. Just like her name (Candy), the bride prefers sweet pastel colors..sweet pink, baby blue and white. She had initially requested for a 'Bride & Groom' figurines but with barely 3 weeks, there isn't enough time for the figurines to 'harden'. Sorry~ =/

70 orange cupcakes laid out on 4 tiers with a big fruit cake on the top. Each cupcake is decorated with handmade pink sugar roses. As for the top cake, i made poppies with little petals sprinkled all over the cake.

And oh, the orange cupcake is yummy!

Hope she likes it......








No comments:

Post a Comment