About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Surprise for Amelia & Leo

This cake was made specially for an old childhood friend. She and her family lives in KL and often travelled to Sitiawan during weekends. I used to wait anxiously for them to arrive so that we can go cycling. On Sundays, we would pack wantan mee and eat it in a park, on top of a slide.. I would say she played a big role in my growing up years...
Sigh, many many fond memories with the Loh family...

Now, more than 10 years later, here she is, marrying a very nice guy. I'm very happy for her! Thought i could surprise her with a wedding cake but told Leo in the end ;-) In all my life, i've always known that she loves the color BLUE. Lydia told me that she likes white roses and white calla lilies too. So here it is, a cake with all her favourite things~

Unfortunately, due to long distance travelling from Sitiawan to KL for the wedding and leaving the cake at my sister's place, some parts of the cake melted! I felt so bad that i have to present her a nearly melted cake. =( The weather is just too hot these days.




I love the laces on the cake. Tedious but sweeet..

Many couples prefer sweet pastel colors for wedding, especially white and pink. I'm glad i get an opportunity to make a blue cake for once.




12.12.2010 @ One Bangsar

No comments:

Post a Comment