About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Joker's Getting Married

This is sort of my FIRST "Male" customer. Not just any male customer but the groom himself! Salute to the bride for allowing and trusting the fiancé to choose a wedding cake and deciding on most details independantly. Either that, or, she had drummed all the details into his head before sending him to run errands. =)  Many girls would wish their fiancé can be so involved in wedding planning.
Sing Huat is known to be a 'Joker' amongst his friends, mainly because he can crack a joke at every thing he sees and at anytime of the day. Also, the big wide smile is practically a fixed feature on his face and I hardly see him going around without a big smile.

For his wedding cake, he chose "Apple Green" and "White Calla Lilies".
The final product. My first attempt with "apple green" color.

Using damask technique, I covered the surface with icing.



Actual picture from the wedding

Apple green wedding cake, with apple green balloons and apple green pomanders~
Well done, Groom!

Congrats to Sing Huat and Cheryl~
May you both always be as cheerful, sweet and happy as the color apple green!

No comments:

Post a Comment