About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Brotherly Love

A brother specifically planned every detail of a wedding cake for his elder brother's wedding. How schweet~!

Reminds me of an old song...
He's not heavy, he's my brother~

Again, I was hesitant to make a Bride & Groom cake topper but I relented after much persuasion from Dih Haw. I tried it this time with the bride & groom seated down.

Congrats to Dih Chuan! Hope you like the cake your brother 'made' for you...

Design inspired by "Cotton & Crumbs"




1 comment:

  1. hello Jo,

    Love your wedding cake very much♥. I'm Jessie from ayer tawar. I would like to know the prices for the wedding cake on top. I wish to have one for my actual day 30 dec 2012. Can you pls send me a quotation pls?
    Thank you very much~

    Regards,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete