About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Orange Cointreau Chocolate

A close friend of mine requested for a birthday cake for her sister-in-law. Given very very short notice, i made 3 anemone flowers and decorated the cake with black sugar icing.

A simple yet elegant Orange Cointreau flavored chocolate cake..

The black dotted icing and the black lace made the cake look pretty classy.
This cake was made for my friend at RM60.

Happy Birthday, Doreen! Hope you like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment