About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The 1st Birthday Cake for My Baby

Made this birthday cake (Moist Chocolate) for our precious little boy who turned 1 on 19th August 2010. We were planning a poolside party for family and friends. So i made a beach themed cake which some said looks like a cake from Lilo & Stitch ;-)

The block lettering spells the name of our son, Elias. He lovesss balls. If fact, his first word is "Ball". So i made a little ball on the cake just for him.

This is my first attempt in making teddy bears. To be honest, everything on the cake is my first attempt in making them..hehe

The poolside birthday party

Kids went crazy with these..
 

 Mom's Meringue Cone - Ice Cream that will never melt..

No comments:

Post a Comment