About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

About My Cakes and Bakes

Finally, I have a blog of my own...
This blog is to share pictures with friends and families and for other people who are not yet in my Facebook. It will have mainly pictures of food-related stuff because, i am a foodie! I like preparing them and hubby likes eating them.

Apart from baking and decorating cakes as a hobby, I can do personalized cakes according to orders. Cakes for any occassion. I can even help you plan your party! Or decorate your garden wedding... It's something else that i love to do other than baking. As long as its about decorating something!

So, if you have a birthday/wedding/party/shower coming up and you need a cake, cookies or desserts, just drop me a comment on my Facebook Fanpage or email me.
Facebook Fanpage: Jo's Piece of Cake
Email: tjcyee@hotmail.com

I specialized in sugar flowers and have yet to acquire the skill in making human figurines. Many have asked for bride & groom wedding toppers, but I must say I really am not good at it and would prefer to avoid such choices (until further notice) ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment