About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cupcakes - All time Favourite

Cupcakes..Who can resist them?
I love making cupcakes for parties as it really brightens up the party with all its colors.

Here are some pictures of cupcakes which i've made over time..

Made this for Elias' 1st birthday poolside party with little cocktail umbrellas.




And the below, bloody red cupcakes for Halloween party!

The black thingy are supposed to be spiders... ahem~

This is an old pic, made these some time ago.. The cake is very moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment