About Me

My photo
Welcome!! I'm a full-time mom, an amateur cake decorator but is very very passionate about producing the prettiest cake of all~ I love all things food-related. Still trying to learn as much as i can from Mom's and Grandma's cooking & baking. If you're looking for a specific cake, or just some inspiration? You can find here a list of my favourites. If you want to get in touch, do email me at tjcyee@hotmail.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Peonies For My Sis

My very first attempt in cake decoration!

My sister is gettin married and i thought the best gift i could give is to make her a weddin cake. Mom helped to bake the fruit cake (with lots of rum!) while i decorated it with various flowers.

It is 2 tiered with mini cakes on the sides.






 I absolutely loved the 2 big peonies..


Here's my happy sis.

The garden wedding was held in Bangsar, far from where i live. Transporting the cake needs alot of proper planning and it wasn't easy at all. Plus, it is heavy and have a tendency to melt in our hot weather. Thanks to my mom who was actually the one who engineered the whole delivery plan (with home made boxes and all)....

Making this cake and seeing how happy it made my sister gave me alot of encouragement. I do hope i am able to continue to do this which i am so passionate about and, at the same time create a little career of my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment